Admission Process & Policy
Age for Pre Primary Wing as on 1st April 2019
Pre-Nursery: 2 years + | Nursery: 3 years + | K.G.: 4 years +
1. Collect a Registration Kit
You will need to purchase the Prospectus for session 2019-2020 from the School Reception. The Prospectus's cost is Rs.1,000. The registration fee is non-refundable .The process of registration does not guarantee admission.
2. Submit the Application Form
Parents must submit a fully completed application form (part of prospectus) and submit the following supporting documents:
- • Birth Certificate (Original plus one photocopy): The original will be returned immediately after verification
- • Immunization History
- • Residence Proof
- • Report Card for last 3 years (For Class3 and above)
- • Adhaar Card
3. Screening of documents & Baseline Survey
The submitted documents are screened and reviewed by the admissions cell including management and board. Upon submission of the duly filled application form a baseline survey of the child is conducted at the school. The purpose of the survey is to establish whether the candidate meets minimum standards for the grade applied for admission.
4. Offer for Admission on first come first basis
Once the above steps are satisfactorily completed parents will receive an admission offer and may pay the applicable fees to confirm admission.
Once Admission is granted you may proceed to deposit the Fees and submit your documents and complete other formalities. Contact our admission office to complete the necessary formalities.