Admission Process & Policy
Age for Pre Primary Wing as on 1st April 2020
Pre-Nursery: 2 years and above
Nursery: 3 years and above
Kindergarten : 4 years and above
1. Collect a Registration Kit
Purchase the registration kit which contains the Prospectus and the Admission Form for the session 2020-21 by paying an amount of Rs. 1000 at the School Reception Counter. The process of registration does not guarantee admission.
2. Submit the Application Form
Parents should fill the application form duly complete in all respect and submit with the following supporting documents:
- • Birth Certificate (Original with one photocopy): The original will be returned immediately after verification
- • Report Card of the previous class (For class I and above) : Photocopy
- • Proof of Residence : Photocopy
- • Adhaar Card of the child, mother and father : Photocopy
- • Immunization History
3. Screening of documents & Baseline Survey
The documents submitted will be screened and reviewed by the admissions cell. Baseline survey of the child will be conducted in school. This is to find out that the candidate meets the minimum standards of the grade applied for admission.
4. Interaction with the Principal and Fee deposition
On the basis of the Baseline survey and documents submitted, the parents along with the candidate will interact with the Principal. After his approval, Fee applicable will be deposited in the Accounts Department to confirm admission.
Contact the Admission Cell for the necessary information and Items required at the beginning of the session.